QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, SECURITY, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
OFC operates its facilities at the Athens International Airport for the Supply, Receiving, Storage, Fuel Quality Controls and Distribution of Aviation Fuels via a Hydrant System and Truck Loading for Aircraft Refuelling.
OFC also provides consultancy services in aviation fuelling concerning design, construction, operations and maintenance, fuel quality, financing, contracting and training.
OFC Top Management, aiming at the provision of high level Quality Services to its Customers and the satisfactory management of all issues related with the Occupational Health and Safety at work and also the Environmental Protection, taking into consideration the character and the reputation of the Company, defines the present Policy, based on which commits itself to:
1. Implement, maintain and continually improve an Integrated Management System – IMS which includes:
2. Fully satisfy its customers’ requirements,
3. Comply with all relevant legal and other requirements, as well as the requirements of the Athens International Airport and the Civil Aviation Authority,
4. Provide the best quality services at competitive cost, utilizing in the best possible way the human resources, the materials, the pieces of equipment and the energy,
5. Eliminate hazards and reduce Occupational Health & Safety risks,
6. Provide safe and healthy working conditions and prevent the injury, occupational ill health and harm to people, environment and facilities, by keeping under control all identified Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental risks and by implementing procedures for timely identification of any new ones. The Occupational Health & Safety control is implemented using the following hierarchy:
7. Ensure the consultation and participation of workers in Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental issues,
8. Minimize the unsafe acts and conditions and be prepared to effectively respond to emergency situations and major accidents / incidents, (Industrials Accidents of Large Scale),
9. Prevent pollution and minimize emissions and wastes of any kind,
10. Secure and guard the personnel and the facilities against any potential risk
11. Follow the JIG Management System Best Practices and Common Processes.
The company prohibits the use, possession, distribution, purchase or sale of alcohol and/or drugs on company premises, while conducting business for the company or while operating company equipment.
OFC Top Management expresses its commitment for the implementation of the aforementioned objectives and goals by:
Any third party (organization or individual) that is indirectly or directly referred in the present Policy, shall contribute in the best possible way to the achievement of the present Policy’s objectives.
The Top Management believes that each employee of the Company will be effectively committed to undertake the required responsibilities and obligations, assisting the Management to achieve the objectives of the Policy.
The commitment of the Top Management and personnel, assures that the provided services and activities comply with the defined requirements, as these are described in the Manuals, the Procedures and the Working Instructions of the Company and guarantees results in accordance with customer’s expectations.
The OFC Top Management appoints the Quality Assurance Manager, the Security, Health and Safety Manager and the Environmental Manager and assigns them with the required authorities and responsibilities, in order to cope with quality, security, occupational health and safety and environmentally related issues, to recommend corrective actions, to verify completion of corrective actions and to evaluate their results.
The Top Management is committed to continual improvement of the Integrated Management System.
The OFC IMS Policy is approved by the Chief Executive Officer and also signed by the Operations Manager and Financial & Business Manager. The OFC IMS Policy is communicated within the organization and is available to interested parties, as appropriate.
Chief Executive Officer Operations Manager Financial and Business Manager
N. Kontaxis K. Gennadis Petros Katros
OFC Aviation Fuel Services SA, has been awarded by the Athens International Airport (AIA) Company, in 1998, for the design, financing, construction and operation of the receiving, storage and distribution via Hydrant Refueling System of aviation fuel facilities for a concession period of 23 years.